My experience in Bulgaria

I am Bulgarian, but I am living 17 years in the island Samos, Greece,where I was open my own business Art Café-Internet Cafe-Art Gallery - Luxury Beach Music Bar which was placed literally on the central beach of Kokkari. There you can find only my artworks, create art, and many original items. I am also involved in creating interior and logo design projects, illustration and glass panel's decoration. From 1997 – the year that I first came in Samos until now I have been working also in the field of advertisements of hotels, restaurants and café-bars. I made many Art International Exhibitions in Europe, Start in my own Gallery in Greece, after, Nederlands, then Bulgaria.. I have also attended the “SWAN Day / Support Woman Artists Now Day”, which is a new international holiday that celebrates women artists. It is an annual event taking place on the last Saturday of March (Women's History Month) and the surrounding weeks. I was invited as special guest, as I offered to make the new symbol of this unique day.
Last year I was married to Australian Citizen. I was fallen in love.. We decided to close my business in Greece, so I can go to Australia. So we started preparing all the papers.. after few months I understand, that I am pregnant! This was the most wonderful experience.. but time past and my husband came back to Australia.. without me, because of my visa..
and here start my big way.. my way past truth the hell alone only with my daughter (from my first marriage) ..
I was in high risk pregnancy.. was not possible I work.. so I close my business.. Greece was in a terrible crisis.. accepted me into hospital, but they not guarantee our lives.. I had to find a skilled hospital. This made ​​me go back to Bulgaria. Only in Bulgaria I found in life-saving injections. They prepared me 2 life-saving injections (the one was with coast 8.000.00 euro)! I don't have big family, general I am alone.. so I decide to sale my apartment to pay hospital, the Birth of my baby-girl, our stay and therapy there for one month, she was born 2300 gr, but strong! Now everything is well with her, she is growing fast, she is 5 months now, my other daughter trying to learn Bulgarian in Bulgarian School and I made other 2 International Art Exhibitions here in Sofia, BG.
Living with my Australian husband on-line, looking him only in Skype and FB, because after 11 months I am still waiting for my Family Visa!!!
as you can see WE have daily talking last 3 years 2011, 2012, 2013 (from the First Day of Our Relation)!
We understand that the processing about the application for our family visa is very long (so far it's been 11 months till now).. as I explained there at the interview, my pregnancy is over! We already have a daughter, five and a half months!!! For the most unfortunate, the most beautiful moments we had was "stolen".. due to a "long process of visa".. We experienced all sad and joyful moments sharing them here: Skype, Facebook..
We are glad that we managed to collect and shape finally All documents that require us, collected from three countries (Bulgaria, because my nationality is Bulgarian, Greece, because there we are living in the last 17 years and Australia, because my husband was born, lived and worked there ).
What I want to mention one last, that WE with my husband, WE want to live and share all our moments in the rest of our life, together with our children, share the joy, the happiness, the love, and anything else that life has brought us..!

Hi Nina,

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for sharing your experience.
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site.

Regards
Armand

What is the purpose of all this?????

The purpose of all this is to be with my husband, to share the happiness with him, to grow our kids with respect and love, but we CAN'T, because we (me & my kids)don't have AU VISA... We are waiting 11 months... What can I do??? How many years will take the "proces" of the visa?? When we can spend finally our life together??

Well, when I first read your message i just asked myself why didnt your beloved Au husband come to see you and your baby in BG or Greece or wherever???
As far as I know the Visa process for immigration in AU takes about 5 years... hope this will not take so ling for you and your family but I think your AU guy can come to live with you for a while... Hope he cares for his child.
All the best and take care!