Turkish Bazaar

Nice to meet you all - all 4 of you anyway. A very pleasant day out. Pity about the crash on the way home in the 'blizzard', nope not me. Phew.

i am jealous,now no more plans on thursdays.:mad:

Pl make it friday or thursday nights :)

Good meeting you, too, Dave!  What blizzard?  Are you referring to heavy rain or are we getting volcanic ash here?!:lol:

Don't be jealous, nonz--there will always be a 'next time' :)

Where was Salman--that's what I want to know!!

Don't be jealous, nonz--there will always be a 'next time'

i would be waiting for that next time :(:(:(

As I left the supermarket on Kharys Road it started to rain and the wind was getting worse lifting dust, sand and litter. As I travelled towards Salwa there were times when visibility was down to less than 50m. Some cars had no lights apart from their hazards. Traffic was down to a crawl for a couple of K because a car and truck had collided, unfortunately on a 2 lane flyover. Made it without a scratch.
Not so much ash as sand and rain. What joy. LOL

Thursday evening was quite a night with satellite dishes flying off roofs and dust storms obliterating visibility on most highways in the city.

They probably stopped Salman at the gate. He needs to see his barber first.

WOW!  That was quite a storm too!  We hit all of the wind & sand on the North Ring Rd and  were lucky to get home when we did.   I did have to pick my patio umbrella out of the pool and our satellite dishes disconnected (but didn't fly off), but nothing else was a miss.   Thankfully!

Whoa!  Seems I got home just in time and missed all the action! 

Thanks for the ride, CAF :)

I missed the action too, I couldn't see a f'g thing as I was driving home. LOL. (fudging)

and now here is my version of story;

I was irritatingly occupied in hammering my fingers on my office keyboard and peeping out sadly through my office window .

How is that now?? :|:|:|

ya guys didnt even miss me  :mad:

I was so looking forward to meeting you and was bitterly dissapointed. So there

hey guys...i am really happy that some of you have taken the initiative to meet...i thought meeting cud never happen...hope to catch with u guys next time...hey nonz! dont be sad, u r not the only one who missed the bus...lets force them too do something similar again soon....

jillndave wrote:

I was so looking forward to meeting you and was bitterly dissapointed. So there

Yeah me too:(  Specially,when i have already heard alot about...Ehhmmm Ehhmmm :P  hehhehee

and yes Ali,We will all make another effective Plan InsHALLAH