Purchasing household goods in Lucca Province

Ciao

Having bought our house in the hills above Lucca my husband and
I need to buy several items as a matter of urgency.

1.  A cooker ( bottled gas hob and electric oven)

2.  Vacuum Cleaner

3.  Big umbrella for the terrace

4.  Lawn mower and strimmer

5.  Small shed

6.  Assorted crockery/kitchen utensils etc.

7.  Rose bushes - lots of them

8.  Decorating materials - paint mainly.

Can anyone direct me to the Tuscan equivalent of Argos/
B & Q/Currys etc.  In other words discounted warehouse type places where we can buy the stuff and take it away the same day.

Our house is in the commune of Minucciano.  Nearest big town is Lucca. Grazie mille

I don't know if you'd be into it but there are a lot of second hand stores now in Italy, with really good prices and sometimes the items are brand new.

When I moved into my flat I had nothing so tried these places and managed to furnish the place cheaply. Got some lovely crockery!

Try il Mercatino dell'usato a Lucca.

Kate

Thanks Kate
Yes I'm happy to buy second hand if the quality is good but my priority is getting these items relatively quickly.  We are not living in Tuscany full time (yet) and are planning a few working weekends during the Autumn/early winter now that we have finally
got our house in the hills and we can't afford to spend too much time driving miles and miles looking for stuff.  I know we could
order it online but knowing in advance when we will be in residence to receive deliveries is difficult so we would prefer
to be able to have one mammoth shopping spree with the van and
take everything back with us.

Would also very much appreciate recommendations for good/cheap non-touristy places to eat out in the Lunigiana and Garfagnana areas.  Thanks in advance.

We have so much to do and will have relatively little time to do
it to start with so I'd like to be able to go somewhere where we
can be sure of the best prices and a good selection of goods.  I'm guessing there must be places in the industrialised areas we
drive through on the way from Pisa to Lucca.  We don't know the area very well yet having previously only explored the area south of Pisa.  Our