New in Jakarta and will like to make some new friends here!

Hi everyone, I'm from Singapore and currently working in Jakarta now. Will like to look for new friends to hang out over the weekend.

Anyone having any suggestion for gathering event?

Hi Wee0wee welcome to the forum :)

What kind of things do you like doing? If u look on. Other threads in the forum, there are a couple of gatherings planned next montg

Hi wee0wee,

Welcome to the forum!

Just check this forum regularly, the organizer usually post their event/gathering here, in the forum.

Enjoy Jakarta!

Hello, welcome to Jakarta and welcome to the forum.
Hope you're enjoying the city so far :-)

let's hang and out :D

Not sure I want to hang or have anything  hanging out.  But hangout is okay

lukereg wrote:

:D::lol:

lukereg wrote:

LOL!!! Booo....:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Babes & Hulks, will check out the other threads as well..

I only want to hangout and not get hung lol

welcome wee0wee, if you like some kind of extreme sports like Knife throwing sports, come to join me on wednesday at 4 o'clock at taman langsat, Barito, jakarta selatan.

suiorb1 wrote:

welcome wee0wee, if you like some kind of extreme sports like Knife throwing sports, come to join me on wednesday at 4 o'clock at taman langsat, Barito, jakarta selatan.

Hmm, an invitation to knife throwing.. does that involve getting strapped to a spinning target?. I'm not tempted myself ;)

People play cricket, football, hockey, basketball, pool, darts and all kinds of less extreme sports too :D

Welcome bro in Jakarta
Hopefully u feel comfort stay here
As a newbie i would like to suggest u try to looking around city or just sightseeing in one of many mall in jakarta
seeing movie in cinema is good also

Samhand wrote:
suiorb1 wrote:

Hmm, an invitation to knife throwing.. does that involve getting strapped to a spinning target?. I'm not tempted myself ;)

People play cricket, football, hockey, basketball, pool, darts and all kinds of less extreme sports too :D

hahaha ... no strapped at all, we only strapp cute girl only (joking) .... taman langsat Barito is very nice place to do activity, must visit i recomend. Many photographer community take their shoot there (nature and with models), basket ball field, jogging track (with stone track for reflexy massage, dog walking, and knife throwing of course, the park is open from morning till 6 PM. And we can do so culiner things at jl ahmad dahlan or melawai Blok M (nearby). In my opinion...it was best FREE scene and cozy in south jakarta.

For Jakarta Knife throwing FB you can check this out: facebook.com/groups/jakartaknifethrowers/

Here's one of the pict that showing i am not lie anyone :)
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3711713945330&set=o.308361842560449&type=3

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4129756796140&set=o.308361842560449&type=3

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4313923120183&set=o.308361842560449&type=3

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4337205382225&set=o.308361842560449&type=3

With Girl band BEXA facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4308695789503&set=o.308361842560449&type=3

Well guys i hope i didn't make a junk post here...thanks everyone

Hi, it is not easy nowdayes to have realfriend,

Whys that Hassan?