Looking for a room in Shenzhen

Hi Expats,

I just arrived in Shenzhen and new to this place. Is anyone of you can share your experience in room searching. I'm eager to get a room in Shenzhen or a studio apartment so long the price is reasonable. Can anyone give me a hand please?

Your help is much appreciated!

Hi woonkean,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Shenzhen section please as it might help :)

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

The easiest thing to do is go to the neighborhood you wish to live in and visit the buildings that interest you.
All apartment complexes have security guards who can supply you with contact information or actually can assist you in finding an available apartment in their respective buildings.
The other way is to go to local realestate offices and inquire with the agents working there.
There are usually several agncies in any gven neighborhood, so don't limit yourself to a few eager agents.
As a rule of thumb; a 50 sq. meter studio shouldn't run you more than 3000 rmb per month.

Kris

Thanks for the reply, Kris. I finally found my apartment. Although it is a bit far from my office but is looking good and more importantly it's below my budget.

But you should make sure the enviroment around there is good,feel free contact me if you want to know,I am shenzhener,skype:simon.liu36

woonkean wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Kris. I finally found my apartment. Although it is a bit far from my office but is looking good and more importantly it's below my budget.

Hello woonkean.

Great :top: if you finally found an apartment.

Hence, I am closing this thread.

Thanks.

Karen,
Expat.com Team.

Closed