How do I block a nuisance contact

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to block a nuisance contact please? I have removed them from my contact list but I can't seem to actually block them.

Thank you,

Chuckles

Hi.. Report him on here.. And I woul imagine he would be removed.

Hello,
U can do to your contact list and delete them from your list.

Thank you Sandra,

I think it was stupidity on my part......

Hahahaha!!!  We have all been there I suppose.  Hope you are well

Thank you ash_smy,
I have deleted him, but I was wondering if I could block him from trying to contact me again.
Chuckles

I'm fine thank you xxxx

Hello chuckle_butty.

If you are bothered by some inappropriate emails, please do inform us by clicking on the Report button.

We will take the necessary actions.

Thank you.

Karen,
Expat.com

Hi Karen,

I was talking with someone, we exchanged Skype addresses. Fortunately, I am able to distinguish gentlemen from dirty old men ( but it took me three days).

You would have thought I was old enough to know better, d'oh.

No harm done -and I am sure he is reading my posts with a little worry, wondering whether he is being tagged by the team running this site........

Chuckles. X

He'll probably get "banned" sooner than "tagged"

hope u r ok now

Oh this is what I am looking for these lately days. How come people here are flirting around? I mean they have new member accounts and saying "you are beautiful bla bla bla" and when I said "No, please leave me alone", he said "Fu*k you" to me. That is really inappropriate thing! Kind of shock :/

Hi Nindy,

If some members are bothering you by some inappropriate emails, please know that you can report it straight away to us by clicking on the report button :)

And we will make sure to sort it out

Thank you

Maximilien

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Nindy,

If some members are bothering you by some inappropriate emails, please know that you can report it straight away to us by clicking on the report button :)

And we will make sure to sort it out

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks Maxi, I reported it and the account is banned now :')) As far it is working very great and fast!!
Thanks and have a nice day :-))