Informal Census of Members

Hello to all our members. I am being asked to  organize some get togethers!  Great idea.  To facilitate if everyone can respond with:

1. where you are currently
2. are you interested in a get together
3. how far are you willing to travel for a get together

Thanks everyone!!!

Me first.  I am in Santo Domingo, yes I am interested and for me the entire country is possible!

This could be interesting!
I'm in Imbert, Puerto Plata
I can go anywhere as well
Yaimi

Interested but not home till mid October and the north coast for me

Bob K

Thanks!!!

Hi Planner,
Wish i could join, will pass this time...enjoy!

Wish I could join in but I am still stuck in (old) South Wales. See you all as soon as I can tie everything up over here. Enjoy.

Thanks Howard,  next time for you I hope.

I'm in New York
Depending on the date, Santo Domingo is good for me.

Awesome!!!!  we will keep you updated.

Awww, sadly I'm in Canada right now but would I like the idea of a get together...any chance of this becoming a regular event?

Sorry to hear and why not........we can do something as often as we want as long as we have interest!

Chuck Im in Punta cana    Im open to anywhere.  The closer the better I have a 6 year old

Thanks!!!

I'm in Santo Domingo
Yes
Preferably in Sto Dgo - I have a 1 year old and for get together a I can really only do day-time. But it would be great to meet some more people!

Awesome!!! A soon as we are over this brutal heat  we will plan something!

Yes please tell me things will cool down soon! Lol

I hope so,  I have never experienced a September like this!!!!

I have always been of the mind that the weather changes October 15th. That is why we get back on the 13th so we got to avoid the heat this summer.  That was a good thing

Bob K

Guess where I am right now? DR, Las Galeras right now. I am in a place call "End of the Road", driven there by the evil gestapos. Maybe next time.

Oh no,  you tell Paul I said to be nice to you!!!!!

No way you know these guys planner. I am trying to escape from that police state called NY. Nueva Roma without a doubt in less than 10 years. Wanna bet?

the guys at End of the Road - I know the owners!!  That is who I was referring to.........

That's right. His name is Paul. You do get around don't you, dear? Are you in sales or something? I bet he will give me a discount on a diving lesson if I mentioned that you referred me to him. We'll see..........By the way, Diane just read this and approved it.

Ahhhh yes I do get around, but don't tell anyone!!!!!  I am pretty  sure I can get a diving lesson anytime too........ and now you can get a dance lesson!!!!

Hi there.

I am looking for expats of any nationality to become friends with. I have lived in the Dom Rep for the last 15 yrs and for the last 3 years in Bavaro. I have no friends and have been posting on blogs for what seems like ages. I just want to meet some new people and have a fun evening out once in a while..If you are not interested do you perhaps have a blog or website I can visit to try and find someone..

Hello there,

I'm in Punta Cana.  Love to meet people.  Let me know the time and the place.  I have a wife and a 6 year old boy who desperately wants to meet some "little" friends.