Marriage in Montenegro!! help please

hey guys! i will make it short and sweet,i live in dubai but originally from india..about 2 years ago i met a girl from montenegro(who was here on vacation) long story short we had a good time in dubai and she left back to montenegro.now it has been 2 years we been keeping in touch with each other online (facebook and skype) and recently i asked her to marry me,she said yes and she aint no golddigger as her family knows me well.she is 21 and i am 26..so i was wondering if i come on a tourist visa (or if she sends a invitation letter) and marry her,will i be forced to leave the country as my visa expires?
there is no much help over the internet..so if anyone would help me..it would be awesome! i just want a basic idea about how i should proceed after i marry her.

Hello! No, you can't. You must be here untill your visa is valid, otherwise you will be here illegal(((. But you should know that you cant marry by touristic visa(( There is a special visa for this.
Best regards.

I forgot to add that you have to have certificate that you are not in marriage now (+ translate on serbian language). You can do translate here or in your country.  You can recieve this sertificate in your prefecture or City Hall.
Not in Montenegro.

You can get married here on tourist or any kind of visa, and after that you can apply for one year stay in Montenegro by certificate of marriage.... you will need some documents from your country like certificate of birth, proof that you are not married before (depending how this documents looks like in India you can bring it from there and make translation here by official translator or to make in embassy here, if there is no Indian embassy here you will need to go to Belgrade)... after getting marriage certificate you will jut need passport and some papers to be done here to get this one year visa which you can extend every year, and after 5 years you can get permanent stay, and later citizenship......
anyway ask your darling to check something, but this is 100% right

thanks...she is also checking around..but more the information,the better :)