Buying furniture in Hurghada

Looking to pick up some furniture in Hurghada to fit out a 1 bed flat.
I don't want to buy a package, just a few basics, like a bed, wardrobe, small sofa bed etc..

Any idea where the best places are to shop around?

Cheers!

Hi Terry,

I hope you get some feedback soon :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Cheers Maximilien!

go to any carpenter and ask him to make what u want it will be cheaper and good also

Thanks Askanas,

I think thats OK with Wardrobes and possibly kitchens etc, but what about Sofa beds?

Cheers!

They can do it also but should be expert carpenter just bring him the photo of what u want and he will make it for u .

if you want the cheapest and best furniture ever you can go to Suhag- Tahta ( town ) 360 km away from Hurghada there where all upper egypt people get their furniture from .
and you can ship it later , but try first with a carpenter where u are .

And you can try also to search in used market , I prefer this website : egypt.dubizzle.com/en .
and if you found something u want out side hurghada it's easy to ship it .

Thanks for your information, will take on boartd your recommendations!

Cheers

Hi
The street that runs parallel to the Marina in Sakala has many shops that make lovely sofas and lounge suites. The price depends on the fabric and of course the shop. I bought one at a shop on a corner site (quite a big shop) They had pictures on a computer and I chose my design and fabric and they gave me a price. It was made in 5 days and I am very happy with it. It is a 2 seater and a chase lounge making it a corner suite. I paid 2500LE

I agree with Tigerlilly above. Otherwise you have Areeka on Sheraton Road.