Translation

I am Macedonian in Australia. I have never had Macedonian friends and I don't speak the language. I have been getting emails that I can't understand and the sender seems not to under English. Can some please translate please. Thanks

Dobar sum bac narabota sme bizi ladno e se kurtuli od zimava edvaj cekam da dojdam tamu da se stoplam  vo leto. gledam ubavi sliki si napravila nekako prolepsana mi gledas izgleda ti pria tamo klimata. uzivaj vo toploto ti zavidvam  mnogu pozz

Zdravo bac me interesira dali ima nekoja pricina zosto ne si se javila. javi mi se ili pusti mesic  jas ke tise javam sakam da te slusnam  pozzzzz

Bac so e rabotava dali si ok zosto ne se javuvas

Bac mnogu sum nervozen cela nok nesum span javi se nekako da znam sto a rabotata

I will assume "bac" is a name or something short for cousin or something else.

I'll try to translate it quickly.

"I'm good BAC, we're at work, it's cold, thank god winter passed i can't wait to come over there and get warm. I see you put up some photos, somehow you got even more beautiful, it seems like the warm weather does you good. Enjoy the heat, I envy you. Bye bye.

Hi, BAC, i'm interested if there is any reason why you haven't called me. Call me or send me a message, i'll give you a call, I just want to hear from you. Bye.

BAC, whats going on? Are you OK? Why are you not calling?

BAC, I'm really nervous, I haven't slept all night, call me somehow so I know whats going on?"

Thank very much for you translation. All the best to you