Travel and shopping in Dubai

I like to do some travel in Dubai as a budget traveler. Please help me to find best place to stay, where to shop and what are the good site-seeing?

Dear Madam
You have to go for shopping in dubai mall,or mall of emirates..if need some help just call me on this number....
Thank you.
Chef Joseph Gomez
Contact..00971508378671.
Thank you.
Joseph Gomes
Cityseasons dubai
Executive Chef
Skype-soumengomes

Dear- Sir,Madam,
               i'm weerasingha. currently i am working abu dhabi as a chef de partie Italian.i have a 9 year's experience this industry .i looking for good opportunity with job.
                                          Thank's

i can speak English,Hindi,& sinhala.  my contact [email protected]

Hi w.g.d.,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should please post your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in the United Arab Emirates section please :D

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

mal - if you can advise your budget, expected time of the year of travel, how many days, etc - we can provide some guidelines.  Dubai is choked with shopping options, list is endless.

If you like designer clothes at bargain prices, then try the outlet mall, I lived in the Gloria Hotel in Dubai for 2 years and used to take their shuttle bus to the mall every two weeks to pick some great clothes and other items, the shuttle services runs twice a day.

Thank you all for kindness!

Dubai being the biggest shopping destination has many visitors from all over the world. With souks, boutiques and mammoth malls at every turn, you won't have any problems spending your holiday money in Dubai.
Dubai is well and truly positioning itself as the retail capital of the world – where else would you get a festival dedicated specifically (and reverently) to shopping? Explorer Dubai to help with a the list of popular shopping destinations in and around the city.

hi. And do not forget the DSF: dubai shopping festival from jan 1st to feb 1st.

Many gifts and surprises.

For more info go to www.mydsf.ae