URGENT....Rental Car for next weekend (help please)

Hey all,

Next week we want to go to South of France (Marmande village) and we want to have a car (Family car one) because we are going to carry some stuff (old books, used folding chairs, broken computer etc) from our flat back to Marmande. 

Is there any of you knows about affordable rental car? I did call sixth and avis nothing available, avis has one but luxury one and it cost 400euros a day (so crazy price huhuhu).

We want to have the car on Thursday late night and we will be back on Sunday afternoon.

Please drop me message as soon as possible, I'm getting desperate (!_!) huhuhuhu. I wont be mind to call you for fast communication just pm me your number and I will make a call.

Thank you so much, I appreciate any kind of help from you guys.

Merci and have good day.
regards
Megan

anybody??? I heard nothing yet huhuhuhu :(

Hello Megan.

Have you tried posting an advert in the Vehicles section in the Paris classifieds? It can help.

This page could help as well -> Car rental in Paris.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Megan.

Have you tried posting an advert in the Vehicles section in the Paris classifieds? It can help.

This page could help as well -> Car rental in Paris.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Appreciate your suugestion Aurelie, Nop I havent posted in Paris Classifieds. I will do after this, didn't think about that sub-forum though.

I'm still waiting for someone who can give any recommendation or information please.

Looking forward to hear from you guys
Regards
Megan