Looking for hotel in Jijiga

Hi everyone

I am looking for a hotel in Jijiga but I am unable to make a booking online. No hotel search engine provides any hotel in Jijiga. I am wondering how others do their bookings. I really need a booking because I don't like to have stress after arrival in Jijiga looking for any hotel.

How does it come that not any hotel in Jijiga seems to be bookably online in advance?

Does anyone also know any hotel in Jijiga with a CLEAN barthroom? I read so many hotel critics in internet and most tourists complaint about dirty bathrooms as an unreasonable demand in different hotels.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,bro When you go to jijiga you pass through harar city contact me in harar on facebook baharudin ahmed. Don't worry you can get comfartable hotel.

Baharu wrote:

Hi,bro When you go to jijiga you pass through harar city contact me in harar on facebook baharudin ahmed. Don't worry you can get comfartable hotel.

Hi, am not a BROTHER, I'm a woman :) Thank you but I think I have found a hotel already. By the way we won't pass Harar because we will fly from Addis via Dire Dawa to Jijiga. So we won't pass through Harar.

Thank