I am looking for a job - ASAP!

I recently arrived in Hoi An and need a job ASAP! Best is in Hoi An, but Danang is fine, too. I am open to various areas and positions.
I hold a degree in cultural sciences (sinology) and gained international work experiences, amongst others in hospitality, language consultancy/tutoring and in development cooperation with language proficiency in English, German, French, Vietnamese and Chinese.

Please let me know when you are interested in a cooperation or if you know someone who might be!

Cheers :D

Well..... that is impressive of how many languages you can speak.... but inform us of what kind of accent you have when you speak English.... because that is very important.....mmm??

I was born and I grew up in Germany, but I am ethnical Vietnamese. I am happy to say that I don't speak English with an American accent:)

Good grief, miss Huowen, Master of many languages....
Why the hell, would you be thankful, to not have an American accent.. I lived 4 years in Northern India, with a lot of American/Australian/New Zealand/British/Japanese/Korean/Iranian/Canadian Expats, working with orphans, polio, and leprosy kids...
To have an accent, from any country in this awesome world, is a PLUS..... I am Australian.... And I have great friends, from every corner of the world... To say, your 'happy' to not talk with an American accent just kills this thread... Would, you be more happy to speak, with a south African accent/ or Australian accent???

Only my second post, and I'm ranting like an idiot...
Greg

Dear Greg,

I guess no need to rant like an idiot. You do not appear like that by the way. u only tell me what u think, fine with me. I can explain.

Still why do you think I don't like American accents???

Originally, this thread should be for me finding a job. So I described about my skills, that's normal.I do speak many languages.As you can see, I mentionned that.why not?

I was surprised when jonnywastaken asked me about my accent when speaking English. I don't care about that. I am German, I have a German accent. Never had a prob with that. Don't have any probs with other accents.
Do you know that Asians like speaking English with an American accent? There is a big hype about that. Abit ridiculous in my opinion, since not natural. So when jonnywastaken (pretty sure,he is American, see the American flag) asked me about my accent, that was my answer!! do u understand me?lol

So, no need to think too much (about accents). My answer was meant in a non-political, non-racial, simply funny way??

Good night.

No Greg..... You aren't ranting like an Idiot.... Having a clear American accent is an absolute attribute....
I met Polish and German English teachers in Saigon.... and even though they were thoroughly competent..... I myself had trouble understanding them.... and we were supposedly speaking the same language....(The French are even worse) My point is.... I feel sorry for the students that they are teaching.... They are only confusing the students and driving them backwards...

I think you missed the point 'huowen' is looking for a job!!!!!!!!!
the accent is immaterial she speaks enough languages to be able to get a job,so don't worry about the accent, instead try and help not dissect someones attempt to find work.

[moderated: Please use the job section.]

When people answer on the forum requests for work mit might be logical to post the answers to such requests. This forum is otherwise useless.

:lol::lol:
Never fails but at least I know where to look for a good laugh.

:lol::lol:
Never fails but at least I know where to look for a good laugh.

Sometimes when you stumble across funny posts, its hard not to laugh.. :lol:

My comment was not about the current discussion, but about the moderator of the blog who did not post my earlier blog offering a job to Huowen... She is Mostly looking for a job, I answered her in this regard and my post has been deleted. It seems to me that this is missing the point of the whole forum in regards to helping expats. Glad i made you laugh anyway:)

Hi CatTienQuangNam,

probably a mistake from us, and by the way, thanks for posting a job position on the website. It would just just fantastic if you could post it in the jobs section ;)

Thanks

(this recommendation is stated in our code of conduct and as you can imagine, the rules are the same for everyone)