Life in Hyderabad

Hello, I am Amarnath S. from Kolkata. I am pursuing M.Tech in Kolkata. I have to go to Research Center Imarat (RCI), DRDO, Vigyanakancha,Hyderabad-500 069 for my final year project  purpose.
Me with my two class mate will go there and live for 1 year. And our date of reporting is 12th August, 2013.

No one of us have never been to Hyderabad before. For that reason we are at panic, where to live near that place at Hyderabad.

Please help us. What will be the approx cost of lodging? Where will we have to contact for lodging? As we are students we are searching for the cheapest possible rate to live at a place near to RCI, Vigyanakancha.

Can any one please help us? It is an request from us.......

Amarnath S.

Hi Amarnath S.,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic with your post on the Hyderabad forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Amarnath,
The location you mentioning seems to be incorrect, please do a spell check and provide the exact address of where you will be joining  Provide complete address if possible and also provide your budget.

Faiyaz.

@Faiyaj143,

The place is near Sai Ngar Bustop 2.TMSS college is there also.. Plz Help... I dont know how much a room hiring costs... We can afford a room rent of 3000 p.m. Is it possible?

Is this your college address "T M S S College, Balapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh"?  If yes, Balapur is a newly developing locality so chances of getting a house for 3000 per month are pretty high.  I am not very familiar with this locality but I can assure you that you can find accommodation over their or in Santosh Nagar which is nearby to Balapur.  I will suggest you to search for accommodation in Santosh Nagar first and once you come over here try searching for accommodation in Balapur or Sai Nagar.  This place is in outskirts of the city so chance of getting accommodation at your price are pretty good also try Nagole which is 5KMs from Balapur