Perasi Beach or Virgin Beach, Bali best hidden beach!

Guys, I wrote an article about 'how to get to Virgin Beach' without join any tour service, cheapest way surely. Hope this help! :)http://dutari-sitorus.blogspot.com/2013 … ch-in.html

Hey, I read your blog yesterday. I quite like it :-)
You sound like a smart,honest, open minded girl! Oh, and love the diving stories. It makes me want yo take classes right away :-)

Are you residing in Bali now? I love Tulamben, while maybe its far far away from the center, but it has the beatiful surroundings, I'm thinking to take some personal pictures there. I think would be nice.

Anyways, I have a blog aswell. Though its not as sensitive as yours, haha, but maybe you'd enjoy the food pictures I take :-)
Go to www.epicuriousannie.com :-) Hope to see you one day!

Annie

Hi Utari,

Thank you for your article on hidden Beach.The water look amazingly clean & fresh
I think I will be taking a drive to it very soon
Howard

Hi Sophie!

Thank you for reading my blog! Really appreciate it.
I live in Jakarta in the fact hahaha, but I'd love to steal some days to escape to Bali. Yep, Bali seems my best hideaway, because there's much water there hahaha I'm still human, not a fish.

Talking about Tulamben hmmm actually it doesn't surprise me if someone said like you said. Yes, Tulamben is a special village.
I ever did night dive there, and one thing I never expect is when I surfaced. I saw the sky and it filled by tons of stars. Seems so close to me like I could grab one of them by my hand. Ya, I love Tulamben too.

Nah, I love your blog, since I see the photos. And ... one of random things I want after visited your blog is visit Ulsan Terrace. I love the angle of your photo!
Keep posting! :)

Hi aussiehj!

Thank you for reading ya!
Wish you an enjoyable day there :)

D. Utari wrote:

Hi Sophie!

Thank you for reading my blog! Really appreciate it.
I live in Jakarta in the fact hahaha, but I'd love to steal some days to escape to Bali. Yep, Bali seems my best hideaway, because there's much water there hahaha I'm still human, not a fish.

Talking about Tulamben hmmm actually it doesn't surprise me if someone said like you said. Yes, Tulamben is a special village.
I ever did night dive there, and one thing I never expect is when I surfaced. I saw the sky and it filled by tons of stars. Seems so close to me like I could grab one of them by my hand. Ya, I love Tulamben too.

Nah, I love your blog, since I see the photos. And ... one of random things I want after visited your blog is visit Ulsan Terrace. I love the angle of your photo!
Keep posting! :)

Great, then we can definitely meet when I'm in town :-)
I watched your Youtube diving video aswell, quite funny. Lol

I was there once in Tulamben in 2011, I explore Bali by car and took me just a week to travel all around it. Amazing times :-)  night diving sounds amazing!

I did Ulsan Terrace for a blog competition, but still havent got any reply from them. Thry probably dont understand English :(
But yea, its a good discovery!!

I'll bookmark your blog! I kinda enjoy reading your old posts aswell. You are so true to yourself. Good attitude :-)

Ya, sure, I'd love to meet new friend! :)
Drop me a line when you're in town.

Or really? Me personally fall for Ulsan article when visited your blog for the first time. Maybe next chance you'll be the winner ya. But, I think it doesn't matter if you're not the winner, because I really like the angel hahaha. Such a pro photographer!

D. Utari wrote:

Ya, sure, I'd love to meet new friend! :)
Drop me a line when you're in town.

Or really? Me personally fall for Ulsan article when visited your blog for the first time. Maybe next chance you'll be the winner ya. But, I think it doesn't matter if you're not the winner, because I really like the angel hahaha. Such a pro photographer!

Yes, I will do :-)

It doesnt matter really, I was judt kinda excited! Lol
I'm not a pro, but hoping will be one... one day! One can dream, and when I dream I dream big! Haha

Hope you have a great day! :-)

White Sand Beach used to be a closely guarded secret among expats…not any more! :o  Another great beach and similar to White Sand Beach is called Hidden Beach in Padang Bai which is far better than the beach near the ferry docks. 

As for Tulamben, the real appeal to diving there is the wreck of the WWII cargo ship, the USS Liberty.  It's literally right off shore, thus it can be easily enjoyed both by scuba and snorkeling.  Many long time and experienced divers say that the diversity of fish, coral and other marine life to be found there is among the best in the world, including frequent sightings of the rare pigmy sea horse. 

More great diving can be found just a bit south of Tulamben in the various villages which comprise Amed.  Unfortunately, Amed is currently going through an explosion of new development and the charm of the various villages there will soon be gone for good.