Mums playgroup

Hi everyone!
We have just moved to Mauritius and I would love to start a mum's playgroup. I live in the north and it would be great to get together for a chat and a cuppa while the little ones play. If you are interested, please send me a message and we can organise from there!

Hi where about are you located in the north?  Im in port louis but often come to north. Is there anyone mother toddler groups going on?

Hi, I'm not aware of any groups but I would like to begin one. I live in pr aux cannioniers

How old is your baby? Have u met anyone else intrested?

Hi Talithaj,
i may not be a mum but i do take care of our two little ones right now. We just moved to mauritius (north) and i'm keen on getting the girls to spend some time with other kids. Did the mum group ever kick off?
cheers tolga

hi, you might want to check this: facebook.com/groups/125725814221180/
facebook.com/groups/mumsofthenorth/

Hi guys,
I too just moved here and would love to have meet ups. My girls are 8 and 6 and my son 1.5. I live in Creve coeur , let me know.
Take care

Hi all, i guess we could plan where n when to meet up...
How about a sunday during lucnh at grand baie mall?
If anyone knows play areas in the north we could meet up there too...
Take care

An old post of yours but did the play group ever happen?

I'm looking for the playgroup as well. Looking forward to hear back

Hi,

I have 2 children and I am interested to join a mum group too. Please let me know if you decide about a meeting, I will join you if I am free, it will be fun :)

Steph

Hi Steph, we will definitely organise something soon. My little daughter is only 6 weeks, however would be great opportunity for me to go out and meet up some mums. Enjoy your weekend

Hi,

Ok,  have a good weekend too!

Steph

Hi
Did the playgroup take place? I am looking to meet up with other parents so that our boys under 5 can have some fun. Anyone near calodyne??

Did this ever materialize? We just moved here with our two children, 2+4, and I'm 34 weeks pregnant :) it would be nice to find some other families! (Based near Grand Baie)

Hi,
I am afraid it has not been possible. However, we should plan something. I will private message you

Hello, nice to hear from u, we are still planning to organise the meeting, however I would be more than happy to meet up. I'm living in mon choisy with my 3 months girl. Looking forward to hear from u. Anna & Mia