Married couple living together in saudi

I have a plan also to work in Saudi in order for me to be with my husband. What would be the process so that we will not be arrested for living together without proper papers in Saudi?

The simplest and the only legitimate option is that you look for a job on internet yourself. If your husband is here, he can help of course. You must get hired and come on a work visa independently.

And then, you must have marriage certificate translated and attested by KSA authorities to live together peacefully.

glenahmariegabito wrote:

I have a plan also to work in Saudi in order for me to be with my husband. What would be the process so that we will not be arrested for living together without proper papers in Saudi?

TheLegendsLead is correct, the processing of legal papers for marriage is easy. If your husband has a better job and he can get you a visit visa or someone or company he knew that in need of your same job qualification it will be easy for him to get you from Philippines with arranged marriage papers. Now if you are coming dependently bring your all marriage documents needed for processing your own saudi copy marriage contract or (waragah) in arabic. Bring this to any places you go and you can live together and if ever police ask if you are married just show them this but better to show them your copy and keep the original. With this there will be no anxious or worries since your new in KSA. goodluck!:)

thank you so much for the answers. It really helps a lot.

one more important thing, don't forget to wear abaya once you step on this country......goodluck :)

how will i knw if my partner was being married dr in jeddah??

anyone hr can help me to find answer to my question? my partner is in jeddah and iam hr nd philippines

is it possible in jeddah for those unmarried people living together?

Unmarried people cannot live together in this country.  If you suspect he is living with another woman, then he must have married her.  Sorry for your predicament.