Anyone can recommend me some places to learn English in London

Hi all

I will move to London for 6 months along with my current work, during that time, I`ll expect to improve my English, especially speaking skill... any place to recommend me with condition such ash free/cheapest/reasonable tuition ? the place should be within London... I heard some of Church help people learn English but not so sure

Thanks every one in advanced, very grateful your recommendation

Cheer
J

hello , nice to ne here.

Hi

I'd recommend International house on Piccadilly road.
I have taken some English classes with them in the past and they were very good.
I can't remember about the fees tho, best to approach them for that info.
All the best!

Theo376 wrote:

Hi

I'd recommend International house on Piccadilly road.
I have taken some English classes with them in the past and they were very good.
I can't remember about the fees tho, best to approach them for that info.
All the best!

Thanks everyone so much, I will take a look on this place

cheer
T

I have been living in London for 1.5 yrs, I can say there is some English school really good like international house(although it is a bit expensive) but you should think abt the quality of the teacher but not the money, I hv a bad experience to study in " English Studio" , yes, it is quite cheap, but they keep on changing the teacher because of non sense reasons, also, some of the teacher is really not helpful especially those teacher who are the temporary teacher to replace the teacher who are on holiday, I take the ielts exam course and within 2 weeks, they change 4 teachers, different teachers hv their own rule, it seriously affect my progress of ielts studying.

Think abt it

Hey,

I will recommend you to speak as much as you can with friends and anybody who have time for that. The council of your local area must have classes ( english as a second language) try that it helps. Read the BBC and listen the news as well you will learn a hell of a lot with all these tips combined together.

Take care

Loetitia