Language Exchange for Babies

My daughter, Victoria, born in New York, US in Jan. 2013, is a very cute and lovely baby girl. Now we are all back to Shanghai China.

Firstly, as Chinese parents for an American baby, we'd like to find some little foreign friends (about the same age) for my baby in the long run. They can teach her English, and Victoria can teach them Chinese in return. They can be good friends!

Although it might be too early for a 4-month-old baby to learn language, I think it might be a good idea to let the babies playing together from time to time, and it would be great to see kids growing together! Isn't it amazing?

Secondly, if you are a native English speaker in Shanghai, and if you like little baby, you are also welcome to come to our home at weekends to speak English with my daughter. We'd like to pay you for that.

Please shoot me an msg if you are interested in this. Thanks

Victoria's mom: Joanne

Hi Joanne!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

I think Barnes & Noble has a Chinese to Googoo dictionary.

i think you will find many kids for your daughter. If the weather is good and you can go to Fuxing Park and you will find many foreigners.

Good luck~

Hi, I have a 18 month old daughter, born in California. It would nice find social/play mate for her as well.