Finance Director / CFO

Application for Position of Finance Director / CFO       
I am presenting my CV for consideration for a potential Senior Executive position in finance in Lebanon.
My qualifications include MBA degree in Finance & Management from University of Western Ontario, Canada. I have 30 years of solid professional experience in financial management, internal audit management, Operation & Logistics Management diversified across industries and responsibilities.  My strengths relative to such a position include:
Empowering and leading  people.  I have experienced the wisdom of giving, delegating and supervising for people growth, both professionally and technically.
Very dynamic and responsive attitude to changing and challenging business environment and needs.
A strong believer in institutional behavior and performance indicators and accountability.
Solid experience and efficiency in implementing organizational reforms and improving policies and procedures. 
Deep knowledge base in establishing and controlling financial operations, and reporting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
A team player that can be very committed and depended upon to deliver quality on time.
In addition to managing the day to day functional responsibilities, I have been very fortunate in most of my previous jobs to participate and contribute in strategic planning, assessing business opportunities, and formulating activity based budgets and discussing investments and policy issues at committees and board levels.

Hello essica55.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to post your cv in the Jobs in Lebanon section.

Thank you,
Aurélie