Hi

I am wasim from india, i was working in muscat oman, i came here for new assignment,i am feeling alone here, if anybody want to help me to overcome my loneliness then pls conyact me on my mail id- [email protected]

Why dont you try to get to know peoples in real instead of Emailing ? I mean try to ask them to have a gathering or meeting somewhere :)

Good Luck Mate :)

hi ket

you are correct, but nobody has contacted with me for meeting except you, if you dont mind then pls forward your mobile no.
we can start the communication within us

Regards

WASIM

Maybe you should post more so we can know you better.
Nobody, almost nobody, give their personal information to some one they don't know.
How more we see from you, the better we getting knowing you and you will get more friends....

I Think you should started invite them for a meeting or whatever is that,yeah,i know its all by luck if they r respond your invitation,but its all to them,Right  :) but,it wont hurt just to try to invite them for a meeting or gathering,n who knows many peoples will b interested,more peoples more merrier...

Regard

Kate :)

hi kate
how are you and  how  you doing,  i wondering  if planing to visit petra and you looking for host,and to sty with bedouin  and to know about our life, you can go to read my profile,and if you interested, you can contact me and you most welcome.
to call me direct 00962 776 882 309 or 00962 795 537 109
all of this numbers is work
greeting nawwaf