Just Arrived

Hi there everyone, I have just arrived in Moscow 2 weeks ago, I am struggling to find my way here and would love to meet other families, any advice please.

Hi Jenna 123 !

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Welcome!

Hi Jenny,
there are English clubs in Moscow, both for those who are learning English and for expats who miss communication on the native language. I've been in one of those when I lived in Moscow. It wasn't like a teaching class...just bunch of people got together, like a pub public, they even served drinks, and met other member to chit chat about whatever. I wanted to send you the link, but apparently I'm not allowed to do so here as my profile was suspended until the moderator checked the link, but then I lost it. Try using Russian browser yandex.ru to find one. Feel free to write me if you need advice to get around Moscow. I'm currently living in Canada, but will be glad to help you if I can. Take care and g'luck to ya!

There's a pub called "my bar" somewhere in the center. Its a britt pub though, but hey, still english speaking lol

Then there's Crazy Daisy. But never been there, so cant say much. Well, either way, there's a LOT of expats here who speak english, so shouldnt be a problem. lol