New here

Im medical student and i want to attend master degree study in romania ( for specialization )
How it cost . Is it in enlish or romanian ?
If it is in romanian will it be easy to learn tle language in one yaer ?

Hello AhmedBadawy.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie

I do not know how much it cost but i definitely know you know do it in English either in Romanian. It depends on the city you choose. I live in Iasi and you can study in which langauage you want.
The problem is if you are a foreigner you will not study too much about medicine but you will have to give money a lot, I have some turkish and arabic friends and they do pay a lot for their exams no matter if they study or not.

In fact I have an example of students from Angola and I can tell you that they pay examinations and have not an idea what is about medicine,but because here they have none is better to have something than nothing.

Thanks guys for replying
Ciampufic my friend can u introduce me to one of ur forigner friend . As they will have more info about the whole process
Thanks again for replays

ciampufic wrote:

I do not know how much it cost but i definitely know you know do it in English either in Romanian. It depends on the city you choose. I live in Iasi and you can study in which langauage you want.
The problem is if you are a foreigner you will not study too much about medicine but you will have to give money a lot, I have some turkish and arabic friends and they do pay a lot for their exams no matter if they study or not.

Dear Miss,  The official language in Romania is still Romanian, even in Learning system, all Romanian faculties are in Romanian, less in Cluj where it is a section in Hungarian language, too.
So, for all studies levels you must speak Romanian, that s not a problem, there are courses organized by faculties at the beginning of faculty, 3 months to one academic year, for all foreign newcomers!
ROMANIA IS VERY WELLKNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR ITS MEDICAL STUDIES, but to get some studies, THE STUDENT MUST GO MORE TO FACULTY AND LESS TO BAR, DISCOS, PARTIES..... That s the problem with some Turkish and Arabic students, not the system is bad.In the case these students don t go to courses and fail their exams, they have to pay a lot for reexamination!

hello
as i sended u da email im doing my specilisation in in romania and as i told u u hve to do u r specilisation in romanian language and u can learn romanian language very easily
it there is any more quiries plz send mail to us

Dr. Singh

Dear users, this is an Expat.com/forum, not a place where people argue on different puerile subjects. Also, please do use English so our fellow friends from other countries can receive useful information.
Regarding studying medicine in Romania I can tell you this much: The study language is Romanian but there are special English classes. Most of these special classes are created on demand and are not something certain as far as I know. Usually, foreign students can study medicine in Romania, but it's advisable to learn Romanian first. This is purely the case of medicine studies, as for other specialties more options exist for foreign students (private faculties/ regular English classes etc.).
Learning Romanian is not hard for and Arab, as I find learning Arabic quite easy right now for me.

For other informations about Romania and our way of life, don't hesitate to contact me.

AndreiDorobantu
Your personal expat adviser.

Thanks all for concerning

Hi,

Please note that some posts have been moved from the thread.
I would suggest that members avoid going off topic please.

Thanks
Armand

you can get this in english but you would pay more for this ok hope this will now help you

Hi Andrew!

i was just curious to know that University of Bucharest ,Faculty of Law in the year 2013,offered An international Arbitration LLM in English,i will be obliged ,if you could kindly guide me,Are they offering that LLM this year too?i searched the internet but cud'nt find any fresh updates? HERE IS THE LINK
- drept.unibuc.ro/dyn_doc/admitere/master/prezentare-program-LLM-2013.pdf

Warm Regards,

@Chauahn

Hello,

University of Bucharest is having every year the International Arbitration LLM Program. Is the only international master they have.
Please go to this adress www.unibuc.ro, then select english version, then in admission tab go to Independent students ( http://www.unibuc.ro/e/n/admitere/Infor … udents.php) .
There you will find all the information that you need also the registration form.
If you need more help tell me, but i think you will manage.

Best of luck,