Motorcycle For Sale

Hey everyone and anyone,

I'm about to finish up my jaunt in SE Asia and looking to see if anyone is interesting in buying a motorcycle.

She's a Honda Rossino, 110cc.  Equipped with a rack that holds more than what is necessary.  The bike comes with official registration papers, bungee cords, and helmets (2).  This ole' girl took two from the rocky mountains of northern Laos to the open highways of the south and has never let us down.  One full tank (7liters) goes about 300km.  It's been well-maintenanced with regular oil changes (every 500km) and replaced odd parts here and there; spark plug, starter, carburetor, chain, and sprocket.

Contact me if you want to talk about price, reasonable offers welcomed.. just email me if you want to see the motorcycle and take her for a test ride to see how she handles.

Thanks,

Michelle

[email protected]

Hey,
I've been living in PP for about a month and a half and i'm starting to look for a motorcycle. Would you mind sending me a picture of yours, and about what your looking to get for it?

thanks
Phillips

Hello Michelle.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Vehicles section (Motorbikes) in the Siem Reap classifieds?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed