Wanna know more about albania

How are you friend? My name is ronald, i will like to be your friend...I wanna know more about albania and cos i want to visit albania soon. you can search and add me on facebook with [email protected] to talk better. Thanks and remain blessed.

If you want to know more about Albania... maybe you have to ask for something and not to be added on FB ...
By the way People is gentle, if you are foreigner, Nature is wild.
Not dangerous, sunny place the local food is good and as well they are good with italian food. ( and as I am italian.. i am sure about that). The south sea side is fantastic, roads and infrastructures are in progress but slowly.
Best regards

Hi ronaldwego,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic with your post on the Albania forum.

Can you please tell us more about you?

Thank you

Hello friend here something about the capital of Albania Tirana.
Tirana has been the capital of Albania since 1920. It is relatively new city established in 1614 from Sulejman Bargjini, feudal of the area at the time. The city began to grow at the beginning of the 18th century. “Tirana “, it is thought that comes from the word “ Theranda”, mentioned in the ancient Greek and Latin sources, that aborigines called Te Ranat, because the field was formed as a result of stiff materials that the waters from the surrounding mountains brought. Today Tirana is not only the most populated city in Albania, but also the biggest political and economic centre in the country. The Adriatic Sea and Dajti mountains are near to the city. It takes you less than one hour drive to reach the sea. A Great Park with an artificial lake is located immediately at the southern part of the city.