Looking for English speaking property agents in Nantes

Hi all

I am looking for a flat to rent in central Nantes and wonder if anybody knows of any English-speaking property agent (or perhaps, owner). Any info anyway of getting started with the search (in English) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Yo

Hello Yo.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can take a look at this article -> Accommodation in France.

To note that you have the Housing in Nantes section at your disposal where you could post an advert.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello there, freshly arrived in Nantes? Are you a student? Do you have an accomodation now? Hostel, Hotel?
Well  give me a little bit of informations about you and the reason you are in Nantes and for how long. Obviously, you don't speak French at all. Wher are you from?
Myself, I don't live there, but I do have a couple friends, they speack English.
Jean

Hi there :)

I have been having a look around online and have found a good number of letting agents in the Nantes area. I would appreciate if someone could answer a few questions for me. One being, how does it work re paying the first months rent and deposit? Is there a commission charged by the letting agent on top of this? Also, I have heard that it is quite a rigorous procedure you must go through renting in France? I am hoping to move in September. Any advice at all is appreciated :)

Thank you,

AnnaMia.

Hello all,

@Annamia : Until you get the right information, i invite you to check out the Housing in Nantes section, so as to get to know the market price and some other useful information to you.

Regards

kenjee