Change sponsor

as salam aliakum
i cam on 12june 2012 to saudi arabia now i want to transfer to the company its about 9 to 10 months can i transfer before 2 yrs.my company is intrested to take transfer and my kafeel is also intrested to get release from him because of the new rule passed by the saudi govt.my iqama status is in green but i am looking for transfer is it possible to take transfer if kafeel is asking me to take release from him.
plz help me wht i have to do give the correct sugestion
thnk u

Hello nazeer786.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

The rule of 2 years has been changed to one year (as I heard few weeks ago), so in your case you can transfer after 2nd June (hijri calendar 10 days short). But you can ask your present sponsor to give you release letter at the end of Apr and you new sponsor can process the transfer after 2nd June; whcih will be completely legal for you working with new sponsor in the month of May.

Hi all,I am on two years contract in the medical field can i transfer my Iqama to a new hospital,what do they require? i will get an offer from a new hospital then my new employer will do all the papers work or how does it work.Please would some one give me some advice how to go with the changes,thanks.