Where do all the Hondurans go while on vacation for holidays ?

Well... If your in Tela, Trujillo, Omoa right now you will see locals rushing around for the holiday week. Things get busier, more business means more $ which is a great thing.
What "spot" do the Hondurans love to go to on their vacations while in Honduras ?!?
La Ceiba

Promoting La Ceiba ? Yes I am along with the small colonias on the outskirts of this city.

Just WoW!! Just watching the locals right now getting excited, rushing to get things done is a wonderful thing.

Just wanted to share the moment

not all honduran go to la ceiba, how about trujillo? or the jungles in colon, olancho or la mosquitia? actually the real honduran like me go to places like the rio tinto o rio grande where IS beautiful forest, lots of oxigen where you can breath fresh air and where you can see animals on the wild from birds to snakes and all kinds of animals, fishing and also you can look for gold if you have a portable sluice gold box or a metal detector you can have fun on the wild and get some gold that will pay for your trip, if anybody wants to really have fun give me a call at 504 96364134 and I WILL SHOW YOU HONDURAS THE BEATIFULL, INDOMITA, THE WILD! NOT JUST BEACHES WITH NOT TREES.

"All" meaning majority go to the beaches for the holidays.
Honduras does have much to offer. The rivers and mountains are just straight jaw dropping. The Honduran government is strict on deforestation. So, there's plenty of real jungle too.