Good International School at KL

Dear all,

Have 8 and 6 years old kid. My husband company are not pay for schooling so I have to find a reasonable fee for my son, as you know it times 2!
I have short list to ELC, Sri KDU and Kingsley school.
please give advice?!

Cheers
Zobo :)

Hi, I'm hearing good things for a new school. opening September in Puchong.It's called Rafflesia Int'l School. Google it.

Dear Stylon,

thanks for the info. I will defo. search about it.

Cheers
Zobo

hi stylon, interesting that chris, the school principal, has moved to kl from abu dhabi. and u r promoting the school. interesting coincidence. :-) but marketing talk aside, i had a chance to b a part of an introductory session organized by this school and i like the approach being taken. keeping an eye on them if they can walk the talk. the facilities look great and so does the principals vision. im not convinced yet about the teachers as none were introduced. that is the make or break factor. btw taylor group will b opening a new school in puchong in 2015. rafflesia better get their act together by then!

Highly suspicious and I know a thing or two about that school. Run by those who have no idea about education and expect to pay half of market rate for "good teachers". And i mean half of low ranking school wages!

Guessing you went for an interview there? ;)

Nope know the owners.....

Want to know more. Can you send me a private message with your views?