Vegetables and Frozen meat suppliers

I am looking for a vegetables and frozen meat suppliers for our branch in Iloilo... maybe anyone from Iloilo could help up. Or if you know someone who do this kind of business please refer by sending their email to : [email protected]

Hi and welcome to the forum espie.basconcillo !

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Looking for section of Iloilo classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

i PRODUCE Blackforrest Ham and Smokd Fisch in Mindoro if u interestet Skype (rudvikros) Viktor

Thanks for the tip... :)

I"m actually planning to start small business when i comeback to iloilo such us like supplying frozen goods. for now i just following this post. :D:D:D:D

espie.basconcillo wrote:

I am looking for a vegetables and frozen meat suppliers for our branch in Iloilo... maybe anyone from Iloilo could help up. Or if you know someone who do this kind of business please refer by sending their email to : [email protected]

Flying Fox wrote:

i PRODUCE Blackforrest Ham and Smokd Fisch in Mindoro if u interestet Skype (rudvikros) Viktor

This will be a good business to start, can you send me the info about this business? Maybe I can be your partner there haha

Hi! Sir feel free to contact with me i can provide for you.

Best regards,
Arna