Looking for a Good Taxi Driver that Speaks Decent English in David

It has been my experience when traveling anywhere in the world, new or old, the best thing to do from time to time is jump into a taxi to learn where to go, what to do or eat, and even who to see or meet.

Well, I am exactly looking for that, the right taxi that can be trusted and speaks decent English enough to have some conversation. A taxi driver that knows the secrets of David that is not published in tour guide books.

Would any of you have any recommendations on who we should call when we are in David?

Cheers ,
Wolf

Contact [email protected].  He doesn't own a taxi but a shuttle and he's a local and he speaks English.  Tell him I recommended him.  He will drive you all the way to Bocas if you ask.  He owns a second home in Santiago.

(Sorry for not responding sooner; a power outage that lasted almost 12 hours today and now I'm trying to catch up.).

Have a good weekend.

Florence

Crynwolf wrote:

It has been my experience when traveling anywhere in the world, new or old, the best thing to do from time to time is jump into a taxi to learn where to go, what to do or eat, and even who to see or meet.

Well, I am exactly looking for that, the right taxi that can be trusted and speaks decent English enough to have some conversation. A taxi driver that knows the secrets of David that is not published in tour guide books.

Would any of you have any recommendations on who we should call when we are in David?

Cheers ,
Wolf

also you can try   [email protected]  or cell number  6638 3600
young fellow - good english -  nice car