Americans in Vienna

Hi! I am 24 and I have lived in the U.S before, I am born and raised in Vienna! I have a few American friends here and love to show people around. If you just moved here and just want to get to know a little bit more about Vienna and/or its culture.. or if you feel like you want to meet some Austrians be auss you only have American friends here.. We can just meet for coffee or hang out. I had met several great friends that way. Feel free to message me anytime. I am very interesting in different cultures+languages, film, books, healthy lifestyle and fun :)

I'm from NY and would love to meet another American

Not an American

, but would be open to meeting new people for a coffee and a chat.

ich verstehe auch Deutsch obwohl, wann ich auf Deutsch rede, es ist mehr Denglisch als Deutsch.wir sprechen Deutsch zu hause aber ich bin,wirklich so,ein Anfänger.

I am free most afternoons after 3pm if you would like to hangout some time? Send me a PM here if you are.

LG,
Emma

@Emma, in English please on this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand.;)

Harmonie.

I am from Boston and just moved here 2 weeks ago, I am interested in meeting as many new people as possible while I am here.  If you would like to meet up let me know and maybe we can plan something out.

Hello everyone :) I moved to Vienna about 6 months ago from the US and would also love to meet new people. If you'd like to meet up for coffee or something just write me!

Hey guys... I'd love to meet some US fellas as well!!!!!! Email me at [email protected].... maybe we can organize a meet-up?

Petra

A meet up sounds awesome @ptaylor :)

So where and when should we all meet? I am leaving for a 2 week vaca as of 7/26....

Please respond to me in a private message at my personal email address: [email protected]

I am an American, and have lived here since the summer of 2008, and plan on living her for the rest of my life. So far - so good.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Richard Gary Butler