I am filipina from asia, i lived in middle east and now USA:))

Mabuhay USA
Ah lan Wahsahlan USA
Hello USA

Hello Everyone:))

Hi TherezHines,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the USA forum.

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Christine

Hai There how r you?hows life there?tell me a bit more about u?
Im malaysian mix indian .interest in cooking and restaurant business.

Aida

[b]Year 2009 that was the last year i stayed in philippines. working in the bank and other field of industries like infrastructures and development corporation and in a call center. i developed my knowledge and ability specially my experienced in different field of jobs.
The same year i flew to Middle east. working as personal assistant of the former prime minister of education in jordan. i didnt make it for the whole year till 2010. because of home sick and the guide lines of my job. thats why i decided to find another job.1 month later i found this job. a medical center for american doctors.well they are arabs but they studied in USA. like harvard University. i worked as orthodontic and dental assistant. and it gives me more knowledge in the word of medicine. I like my job so much specially if your patient are the ambassadors all over the world.
which i remembered former ambassador beecroft from US embassy in jordan was my patient.I earned like 2 years and 6 months.. Until i finally found this man from United States came in Jordan. and He is the one who took me out of that country.and live a happy family here in USA.
We got married December 31, 2012. and i am the happiest woman in the whole world. What more can i ask for having like a more than a diamond:))
[/b]

Wooow dear sounds like a fairy tale there ut its good that ur happy and everything is going good.

Aida

Mabuhay Therez! How are you? You are in the US now? Where?

Aida,

Im sorry i wasn't able to send you message this past days. I am currently processing my green card. and i had 5 shots of injections because of the vaccinations process. and i have a job now that will start on march 6. excited:))

hows your feeeling for living in USA, I know there is a big community of filipino in USA so you should feel comfortable,,

I dont think so. thats what i am expecting since i got here. but till now i dont have any filipino friend here like i used to be.