Exchange languages (Spanish - English - Spanish)

Hey all...

My name is Lily, i'm Colombian living in Ireland for 11 months, the culture and meeting new people has been very difficult for me, my English has improved but not as much as I would like, as only practice with my husband.

I like to meet people who are interested in practicing their English and learn Spanish or maybe some salsa too.

I hope to hear from you..

Lily:D

Hola Lily,

My my husband and I are planning on living in Ireland beginning in July for 6 months.  I see you are in Meath.  We were thinking Galway (I'm still trying to decide what city actually).

How did you decide on Meath and what are the rental prices like?  Would you recommend it as a place to check out?

We are currently in Cuernavaca, Mexico and my husband speaks fluent Spanish.  I unfortunately use him as a crutch and should be learning Spanish because it would make my life easier as we travel.  We have been living in Latin American for 2 years now.

Hope to hear from you.

Best,

Florence

LiliBotero wrote:

Hey all...

My name is Lily, i'm Colombian living in Ireland for 11 months, the culture and meeting new people has been very difficult for me, my English has improved but not as much as I would like, as only practice with my husband.

I like to meet people who are interested in practicing their English and learn Spanish or maybe some salsa too.

I hope to hear from you..

Lily:D

Hello Florence...

I am glad that you a chosen Ireland to live for while, I'm sure you will like it. I was living in Kilkenny for 10 months, this County is beautiful and touristy. It has a famoues Castle, nice restaurant and important Festivals during the year. We moved to Meath for work reasons.

If city life is important then choose Galway, it is also beautiful in the surrounding County. You're very close to Clare and Mayo which are very nice also (Cliff of Moher are in Clare).

Alternatively west Cork or Kerry as a location to live.

Let me know if you need other information.

Bye for now...

Lily...