Introduction!

Hello everyone! My name is Brian and I will be moving to Riyadh in the coming week to take up a teaching position at the King Faisal School. My Thai wife and our son will follow once I get the paperwork sorted. Any other Thai people on this forum? I am a musician (fiddle, guitar, bodhran) and would love to meet other musicians to jam with. I am also experimenting with the Paleo/low carb diet and wonder if any else is into this. I am hoping to get housing in the Diplomatic Quarter or somewhere close by. Our son will be in preschool and I am wondering how my wife will cope during the day. Are any wives here on the forum who might give me an idea of what life is like for a stay-at-home mom?

That's all for now.

Brian

well come Mr.Brain...your wife can teach is the school she will be having very litter options otherwise stay at home and cook for you

Thank you for the information, Muzhi. My wife is a gifted cook and very much enjoys it. Do you know if married women get together for chats at each others houses? Is that something that is possible in the KSA?