I "m pakistani in kl...

Any job for forigners avaliable in kl then please tell me.regards

Hi if you need a work permit (employment pass) you basically need to be 27 or over (22 in some IT roles) a highly experienced professional or senior manager who is bringing innshortage skills malaysians are short of.
The vast majority of expats get their first posting here - sent here by home company - then some stay as they like it. Typically they marry a local and have many business contacts.

Off the boat no job no contacts? No hope. Especially these days (it got harder last few years). There are a few who live shady lives of short term tourist visas and illegal work. Most are young and female. Not advised!

If you are here with family enjoy the holiday and best bet is to get family to network for you. Maybe someone owes your dad a favor and will employ you). Otherwise maybe do a masters degree locally?

Well I m moved here with family not for holidays.and although I m on study visa but would like to get a part time job for own self.and it's true reference is very important in here and may helpful to get a job.

Hi technically you can work part time in a range of restricted jobs (is you can't work as a petrol station cashier) - see university of Nottingham website. They say practically cannot. A few students do manage a bit of waitressing. But it has to be part time and many employers don't know the rules so hard to do. Why not focus on studies? Do some volunteer work? (technically still need work permit but blind eyes used for that usually) volunteer work can strengthen a CV!

ok good.

Hi,

Can you email me ur resume to [email protected] and what are your expectation

Tq
Ana

Ana881 wrote:

Hi,

Can you email me ur resume to [email protected] and what are your expectation

Tq
Ana

hi i am also interested to work in KL I am working here now in Qatar for almost 2 years.

Is it really 27 age requirement for working permit? Thanks

Normally it is. To get one under (unless ICT) equires a lot more work and a far larger fee so only exceptional youner candidates get a work permit. I know one who just did, but she is exceptional and very bright 23 year old Vietnamese girl. So possible but she didn't need to look for a job on a forum but went and got a job via contacts. "he who dares wins"

Pls email me your experience and your expectation. tq

[email protected]

I prefer people who is in KL already

TQ

(an.alicia[at]live.com

TQ)
hi Ana wht kaind of jobs have i mean job u affering for student of wht type  related to Resturnt or official , others ..?

Nemodot wrote:

Normally it is. To get one under (unless ICT) equires a lot more work and a far larger fee so only exceptional youner candidates get a work permit. I know one who just did, but she is exceptional and very bright 23 year old Vietnamese girl. So possible but she didn't need to look for a job on a forum but went and got a job via contacts. "he who dares wins"

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Ana881 wrote:

[email protected]

TQ

Ok i hope I can moved out before end of this year or early next year..

Thanks and Regards,

Factory job.to handle machineries.

(Ana881

Re: I "m pakistani in kl...

Factory job.to handle machineries.)
u mean technician type jobs..?

Yes to handle machineries.

pls email me your experience and your expectation. tq

an.alicia[at]live.com