Looking for an art/creative/design job

Hi there,

I'll be moving to Shanghai with my fiance in April and I'm actively looking for a job there. To be honest, I'm pretty much up for any decent jobs including being an art teacher for kids because I LOVE KIDS <3

I'm currently still working as an interior designer in Singapore (serving my notice till the end of March) but I'm hoping to find something along the same line when I get to Shanghai.

I'm bilingual (English/Mandarin) and I have a bachelor's degree in Architecture from the National University of Singapore.

Do hit me up if you guys have leads :)

Cheers!

Hi weilinggg,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you also to put an advert in the job in Shanghai section.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thanks so much Christine!

I'll try my luck there and hopefully, I'll get some recommendations :)

hi weilinggg,

Welcome to SH!

Check out Creative Hunt: http://www.creativehunt.com/shanghai/
and PAE (head hunters specializing in design) http://www.pae-designtalent.com/

Do you have any interest in consumer product design?

My company is looking for a part-time/contract designer for a few months.  Mid-march to June.

Cheers,

Kris

Hi Kris

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check those websites out for sure :)

Anyway, I don't have any experience in consumer product design but if your company is willing to provide some kind of guidance or training, I'm most keen to take the job up!

Do hit me up with more details.

Thanks again :)

Weiling

Hi weilinggg,

u could check these agencies minglabs.com (Shanghai) (specialized in iphone apps, web design, and user experience) or frogdesign.com (Shanghai) (Specialized in Branddesign) for jobs, there are all the time looking for qualified people as i know.

kaddyko

Thanks Kaddyko!

I've actually been here for a year now. Been looking for a job on/off but no luck yet!

Hi Weillinggg.. are you still looking? We're a small startup based in Shanghai who are looking for an enthusiastic designer to do some work with us. We're still trying to find the right person to fit to our culture. We're based in the French Concession.

David

Hi David,

Sorry but I left Shanghai half a year ago.

Good luck to finding one designer!

What kind of design work do you need?

We're looking for someone who can facilitate design discussions with a few of our team members and come out with product design sketches.

I may be able to help you.
I have been a sketch artist and great conceptual design artist for 15 years; from California originally. I live in Shanghai, China now.

The only things I cannot do artistically is computer graphic design.

Areas of expertise:
concept sketch
murals
logo design

If interested, let me know.

Thank you-
Ron Dusky

Hi Ron,

Happy New Year.

We probably do need some computer work, in particularly 3D modeling, but it would be good to meet up anyway. You can reach me on 186 0165 2485.

Regards,

David

@ David > As the author has already left Shanghai, it would be best then if you can post your ad in the Jobs in Shanghai section by choosing the category that suits you the best. :)

@ All > As the author has already left shanghai and is no more looking for a job, i am closing her thread.
I will ask all other members who are also looking for an art/created/design job and those who wish to recruit to post their ads in the jobs section as well.

Thanks all  :cheers:

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed