Law firm for immigration

Question:  Has anyone used Chetcuti Cauchi law firm for immigration?
Their fees seem high, and they don't give much details before you pay the fees.
Thanks

It is a reputable tier 3 or 4 law firm in Malta so they should be quiet expensive for Maltese standards but not the most expensive one. If they are going to provide you with legal services you will probably have to sign an agreement which more likely will show the fees per hour.

Thank you, Lusco.   What do you mean by Tier 3or 4?  Not the top notch but sill OK?
Which firm is the most reputable for immigration/visa law?
Any experience with law firms in Malta would be highly appreciated.

Myasha wrote:

Thank you, Lusco.   What do you mean by Tier 3or 4?  Not the top notch but sill OK?

The best law firms in a country are usually ranked by legal500, chamber and partners, etc. They usually rank firms from tier 1 to tier 4. The higher is the tier, the best ranked is the law firm (and likely also more expensive) but all the firms that appear in those ranks are very reputable firms.

Myasha wrote:

Which firm is the most reputable for immigration/visa law?
Any experience with law firms in Malta would be highly appreciated.

I do not know what is the better one for inmigration/visa law but I have experience through my company with a top law firm here in Malta. Their fees goes from 200€ per hour the partners to 100€ per hour the associates (usually the associates do most of the work). I expect Chetcuti Cauchi law firm to be a little cheaper.

an accountant might work out cheaper - I use John Huber for my tax returns and anything to do with immigration/residency

http://www.johnhubermalta.com/

Great Info...