Why houses are sooooooooooooooo uglyyyyyyyy

Hi every one,

NOW it.s Time for me to make the good choice compound or not compound! Why not compound? Espacially because of my daughter.s school and i completly refuse bus school when I see the way the drive hère.

I have seen Some appartement outside Compounds and how can we say OMG what.s that????? Whyyyyyyy a country soooo rich have a so disguting taste? Where are the windows!?????? Why AC are soooo old?

Can SOMEBODY have an idea and tell me where I could find something MODERN???? Luxury? Beautiful? Furnished???? Please please help me Thank you

@ gmalou1 try near by Olaya ;)

What is your budget?
Generally, houses outside compunds have fewer windows because remember .saudi is a private society, so windows can allow people to look in. Secondly, when it is so hot outside in the summer, and the sand is blowing everywhere, you don't want windows for the cool air to leave through.

I heard that Arabian homes are close to Olaya and that would be perfect but I only found the contact for Jeddah not for Riyadh so if you have any info for me Thank you for  your help.:-)

Here the list of compounds in Riyadh
Compounds in Riyadh

Thank you just called Arabian homes and Know what waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting list :blink:

Thank you but I am in Riyadh