Iquma Expire

Asalamwalikum,

I just want to know that, i am on free Visa and my Iquma is Expired on 16 of Dec 2012 and my Sponser kafil have not yet renewed my iquma,now i got a job in New company and they have ask me to get transfer pappers,
my Kafil Company registration is expire,i have request  3 transfer papers and my kafil provided me just today i have submitted this  3 transfer papers to new company.

Now my question is, can my Transfer is possible in new company and my iquma will be renewed.

Can anyone  Please answer my question.

You were on free visa, your iqama expired in Dec 2012, your kafeels registration expired as well. But then he gave you 3 release letters and you have submitted these to the new company.

Question : when your kafeel gave these three letters were they attested from chamber of commerce. they need to be attested to transfer. If they are attested that means your kafeels registration is renewed and your new company will be able to transfer you (of course after paying the SR.500/- fine for expired iqama).

If the letters are not attested, try to attest them from COC and you will come to know if your kafeels registration is renewed or not. If not renewed no luck on the transfer.

Thanks for ur Answer,

Two Days Back my Agent give me the 3 Letters which are Attested from Chamber of Commerce qassim,but my Two years is not yet completed in saudi i have just completed 16 months .

my Agent told me that Kafil CR is Expire and you can bring demand letter from any company i will provide you transfer pappers.he Provided me 3 letters which are attested from Chamber of commerce Qassim,

This Letters i have submitted in the new Company with my Passport and Expired Iquma,now i just want to Clarify that is  it possible that my transfer is done in New company without any problem.

if he prepare this 3 letters from backdoor from chamber of commerce is it worth full for transfer ?

Can you Please answer my Question

taher123 wrote:

Thanks for ur Answer,

Two Days Back my Agent give me the 3 Letters which are Attested from Chamber of Commerce qassim,but my Two years is not yet completed in saudi i have just completed 16 months .

my Agent told me that Kafil CR is Expire and you can bring demand letter from any company i will provide you transfer pappers.he Provided me 3 letters which are attested from Chamber of commerce Qassim,

This Letters i have submitted in the new Company with my Passport and Expired Iquma,now i just want to Clarify that is  it possible that my transfer is done in New company without any problem.

if he prepare this 3 letters from backdoor from chamber of commerce is it worth full for transfer ?

Can you Please answer my Question

Since the letters are attested as of now , I have to assume that your kafeel's registration is valid, if its not you will surely know once the transfer process begins and you will also realize if he has done it through the back door.

As for you not completing two years, transfer may not happen, unless under certain conditions. You can read about that in my previous post below.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=226453

Thanks for your Valuable Answers,

Yes My Agent told me that my Kafil is in Red and you can easily get Transfer,now i just want to know that if he prepare the 3 Letters from backdoor is it legally worth full for Transfer?

taher123 wrote:

Thanks for your Valuable Answers,

Yes My Agent told me that my Kafil is in Red and you can easily get Transfer,now i just want to know that if he prepare the 3 Letters from backdoor is it legally worth full for Transfer?

This I cant answer objectively, if I do i will be endorsing such practices. Bottom line is it may and may not work.