Where to find a professional stylist-hairdresser on the island?

Hello everyone!
I hope this topic will be new to discuss, and will help me and other people to find a real professionals.
I'm sure all of you noticed how many hairdresser's salons are on the island. And you don't want to regret about spoiled time, hair and money, right? But what we want once we've come to a hairdresser's salon is to get a fresh and matching to us look!
I would like to find a stylist-hairdresser, who is not called himself\herself a stylist, but really is so. The one who can recommend you about your better hairstyle depending on your face form, hair type etc. The one who can do a bronding colouring and really recommend what fits to you.The one who uses a professional materials and quality equipment.
Maybe, I am asking too much! But let's try!
Would be happy if you can write me if you know such a professional exists in Mauritius and share address or contact number, prices.
Thank you in advance!

Hi there,
the only professional so called and so known is sasha coiffure, he even opened a hair dresser trainig center/school.
He collaborates with lots great hair dresser/stylish from south africa and france.
he is in curepipe.

hope that would help.

Thank you, sovereign-yacht! Do you know the address, phone number of that stilist? Have you tried his service? What about prices?

HI I suggest shasha saloon top stylist located at port louis and curepipe

REGARDS

RISHI

Hi there.

DEF see Sasha for a cut in Curepipe. If you want highlights or color done, see MARK at Sasha's salon. He ROCKS!! :).

The salon number is 674.7014

Good luck and enjoy. You will feel like a million bucks walking out of the salon.

Court. :)