Why so many private messages?

I get a LOT of private messages from this group, and while I don't mind answering your queries that way, I wonder why more people don't just post to the forum?  There are at least several Ambergris Caye/San Pedro expats that read this forum, and all may have different opinions or more information to share.  Additionally, any San Pedro wannabees may benefit from the answers.

Just a thought.  I'm not knocking anyone for sending private messages, and obviously they are appropriate at times, but before you PM anyone on this forum, not just me, why don't you try posting to the forum first and see what answers you receive?  It might just help someone else as well as yourself!

Have a great day.

Emily

Emily +1

Just to let you know, we'll soon remove the small envelop below avatars on the forum pages, and see if it changes something

Julien wrote:

Emily +1

Just to let you know, we'll soon remove the small envelop below avatars on the forum pages, and see if it changes something

Great idea, Julien!

I try to post here in the forums because that is exactly what I am looking for.  I really do want everyones opinion because I feel I get a better view of things that way.  Plus I enjoy reading the posts.... ok, I am a little odd that way!:D