Creole language websites

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to move to Mauritius in 12 to 15 months - subject to the usual project timing problems :)

In the meantime I would like to learn some Creole and more about Mauritius as seen from the inside, by slow immersion.

I have got the Creole phrasebook and found some online translators. I am looking for some regularly updated material I can spend some time with every day - hopefully using the translation tools less and less over time.

Assuming that I accept the risk of developing horrid pronunciation because I learned from a written source ... what websites could I go to for a daily feed in Creole of some global news I'd already be familiar with (ideally with some local interpretation/flavour) and some local content?

Thanks,
bellHead.

(I know it's not great form to sign with a screen name, but since this is a long term plan and I have a corporate job here and now I'm feeling a little cautious)

Hello bellHead.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hi bellHead creole is very easy to learn i work with expat like indian, bagladeshi, philipines they creole quickly  any help from me will be appreciate

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]