Looking for more info about set up restaurants in Ho Chi Minh

Hi Everyone,
i'would like to ask about someone who knows the law for set up restaurants in Ho Chi Minh - i'want to open vietnamese company - How many shareholders ? if i'm hiring vietnamese persom just for name in the contract what is subject to ?

Thank's in Advance

giladvietnam wrote:

Hi Everyone,
i'would like to ask about someone who knows the law for set up restaurants in Ho Chi Minh - i'want to open vietnamese company - How many shareholders ? if i'm hiring vietnamese persom just for name in the contract what is subject to ?

Thank's in Advance

Hi there,

I think I can give some help. For more information about this, you can read Law on Enterprise No 60/2005/QH11, you can easily find it in the internet, if you need more clarifying about any information in it, you can contact me and I will explain to you, of course with free cost(if I have time). I can give you a list of laws and regulations relating set up a restaurant but I'm afraid that it's difficult for you to read them at the same time. So better you just read the law above first. If you have no time to read, it's better to contact a law firm to help you (I can give you some names if you want)

For a foreigner, to set up a restaurants, people often choose between 2 types of companies are Limited Liability company (one memberis ok or more if you want)  or shareholding company (at least 3 shareholders)

You can "hiring Vietnamese person just for name in the contract" and make him a legal representative of your company.

My English isn't really excellent,so i'm not sure that I have put all my thoughts in the sentences above. So if you need more clarifying, don't hesitate to contact me.

Ho Chi Minh has a very good department to help people set up businesses.

Government Help Website < www.business.gov.vn/index.aspx >

Trade - Ho Chi Minh City < www.trade.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/index.jsp?lang=en >

Also Kieu Bao Viet < kieubaoviet.vn/ >

(moderated: no free ads please)

giladvietnam wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thank's in Advance

Do you have free time? I have experience about set up restaurant and running business when i worked for a software company relate to many restaurants. We can meet directly and I will help you and give you some idea to make it better. My email is [email protected]. I will try my best to help you. And I'm sure i will not recieve any money from you...
Best regards.

Thank's to everyone !!!!