Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

#1 02 January 2013 20:48:52

chintyaputridh
chintyaputridh
Kuala Lumpur

Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

Hi all....

Happy new year 2013,
So, last night i was invited by my friends (member of this site: Sophie Fisher) to have a party at menteng residence, jakarta.
there are many exoatriat peoples and ofcourse there are some of indonesian peoples also.

The owner of apartement is from london, and friends are from japan, india, and more... we cook, playing game, and go to the rooftop and seeing the firework. I had a wonderful party last night, thank you reza and annie !!

My origin is from jakarta, but currently im living at yogyakarta to study at gadjahmada uni, so i am thinking about is there any group at yogyakarta??

Anyone live at yogyakarta?
or are there any group? or we can make it one!

#4 05 January 2013 07:44:20

adji_suryanto
adji_suryanto
yogyakarta

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

i'm not sure about group of expat but off course we could meet them at yogya. as well as i know they do furniture business, i knew it because I run this kind of business too.

#5 05 January 2013 09:18:31

chintyaputridh
chintyaputridh
Kuala Lumpur

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

adji_suryanto wrote:

i'm not sure about group of expat but off course we could meet them at yogya. as well as i know they do furniture business, i knew it because I run this kind of business too.

we could meet them? u mean in generally?
so do you have a showroom at jogja?

#7 21 February 2013 19:03:57

icecreamjohahae
icecreamjohahae
Central Java

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

hi Cintya, oh kamu anak UGM ya? dulu alumniku FIB,UGM.
banyak pelajar asing di UGM, terutama di FIB, di INCULS, mereka belajar bhs Indonesia n budaya Jawa. Kenapa gak main aja ke sana.

#12 22 February 2013 06:31:45

chintyaputridh
chintyaputridh
Kuala Lumpur

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

Yes dear, already graduate last january, now im back to habitat also hehehe.... are u work?

icecreamjohahae wrote:

no worries..I was back to my habitat. lol
I graduated some years ago. oh you're in Jakarta,did you graduate?

#14 22 February 2013 07:43:50

chintyaputridh
chintyaputridh
Kuala Lumpur

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

ahaha, i know Ungaran, no worries!

my latest major mba program at master management Gadjah Mada university. Oh you re a english tutor.. Wow, great.. Good Luck for your job! Nice to meet you! =)

icecreamjohahae wrote:

I live in Ungaran, I bet you don't know cuz this town is not so popular..I'm an English privat tutor for kids.
Well what's your major?

#16 07 March 2013 04:33:09

Sophie Fisher
Sophie Fisher
Freiburg

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

chintyaputridh wrote:

Oh hi icecreamjohahae, thank you for your message

But now im not longer in jogja, already move to jakarta now..., where ru?

You're back in Jakarta?
I'll be there next month and will stay for a couple of months. We should meet up again :-)
I also dont use my BBM here in Korea, but if uou have WhatsApp I can send you my number!

Annie

#17 07 March 2013 04:57:58

chintyaputridh
chintyaputridh
Kuala Lumpur

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

Sophie Fisher wrote:

chintyaputridh wrote:

Oh hi icecreamjohahae, thank you for your message

But now im not longer in jogja, already move to jakarta now..., where ru?

You're back in Jakarta?
I'll be there next month and will stay for a couple of months. We should meet up again :-)
I also dont use my BBM here in Korea, but if uou have WhatsApp I can send you my number!

Annie

Annnnnniiiiieee.. miss you miss youu!
Of course please send me ur whatssapp number in my inbox, i ll add you!!!

#18 07 March 2013 05:04:20

adji_suryanto
adji_suryanto
yogyakarta

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

chintyaputridh wrote:

Oh hi icecreamjohahae, thank you for your message

But now im not longer in jogja, already move to jakarta now..., where ru?

welcome home..

#19 07 March 2013 23:52:32

Sophie Fisher
Sophie Fisher
Freiburg

Re: Does anyone (or Group) live in Yogyakarta?

chintyaputridh wrote:

Sophie Fisher wrote:

chintyaputridh wrote:

Oh hi icecreamjohahae, thank you for your message

But now im not longer in jogja, already move to jakarta now..., where ru?

You're back in Jakarta?
I'll be there next month and will stay for a couple of months. We should meet up again :-)
I also dont use my BBM here in Korea, but if uou have WhatsApp I can send you my number!

Annie

Annnnnniiiiieee.. miss you miss youu!
Of course please send me ur whatssapp number in my inbox, i ll add you!!!

That was a short time! :-)
Anyways, check your inbox! And see you soon :-*

Expatriate health insurance Java
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Java.
>> Click here
Expat banking Java
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Java
A few tips from professionals about moving to Java.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Java
Don't worry and travel happy across Java.
>> Click here