I am waiting for my iqama transfer..? help me

Peace be on all members fot their healty support and discussion.
I have been following these discussions and it helped me alot in all my matters.

I am stuck in one matter;
Basically I am a Pharmacist and going with the sponsorship transfer procedure.

I have passed the exam of Saudi commission for health.
Fully attested my degrees and documents from embassy of Saudi arabia in Pakistan.
eveyrhting is perfectly going.. he company wrote a letter to my father & my father also wrote a letter to the medical company for my realse and they are accepting me on pharmacist profession.

Now the matter is: I am really fed up by the wait for iqama transfer. it has been 1 month since i have been submitted my everything to mandoob in my hospital. they are saying that we cannot allow you to work without a license so first your documents are in Maktab al amal "Labour Office". then after that we will submit it to the Jawat "Passport office", and after that we will gt your Tarkhees Nehai "Permanent License" from Ministry of health KSA.
It is about 1 month & my mandoob said, you documents are approved from Labour Office now in Passport Office for Iqama prepration. I just need to know is there a process to check my documents clarification from Labour Office by internet. And how long will it take to get iqama transfer fully. It is exactly 1 month they are under process.

Thank you. Appreciate you reply.

Imad M Khan

Hi Imad,

To check the Iqama transfer status you can get a report called " Resident Status تقرير تحقيق شخصية مقيم" from any general services office near Jawazat (passport office) this will give you all the details about your Iqama.

Thank you.

thanks alot