Visit Nha Trang

Hi Friends !

I am planing to visit Nha Trang on 10/11/12 Feb.Can guide me?where to stay and where to go?any thing special at travelling time?

Thanks

Bhagi

There is not really that much in the city itself.
3 roads along the beach, exactly make a tourist mile.

In the city, actually a must: Cham Temple and the Big Bhudda, a bit outside:
- 1/2 day or longer- Vinepearl (can be done by moto taxi)

- Beach by the hour, a must at least once, almost from anywhere in walking distance

- day trip monkey island (bus/taxi)

- 1/2 day mud bath (can be done by moto taxi)

You can easy extend, but that are the minimal times, I would calculate. You can book that virtually on any shop, door on door along the tourist mile.

Stay where you like it, hundreds and more hotels as cheap as USD 3,00 a night and up, no need to book, just have a good look in the room, before you book/pay.

Don't do Beach after dark alone or in a small group, mind you pockets, day and night as well as valuables in the hotel - buy yourself a bunch Huge envelops, put it in, seal it on reception and let take them care against receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind the taxi and moto touts
... and you might have a nice time for a few days

Heard people rave about the Bao Dai village, a seaside resort built in 1923 for then-emperor Bao Dai.
Plan to check that out myself next month.

Thanks for reply......

If you visit Hanoi, please ask me. Welcome to Hanoi.

In Nha Trang, if you like near beach, book Hotel in Tran Phu street (along beach). At this season, no tourism season, so you can easy find good hotel.

You should go to Vinpearl full day and night for playing and bathing, watermusic listening in there. Another day for mud-bath (very famous in Nha Trang). Should visit Hon Tam and Hon Mun. Don't forget Thap Ba Hotwater Spring and there are more many beautiful places.

If you need details, please tell me!