Anyone purchased iphone 5 yet. Reviews?

Please share your reviews about the performance of the new casanova.

I phone 4s, with milliseconds faster operation. and a little longer

BAM review done

OH and it scratches super duper easy

Apple products doesn't sell on the basis of reviews man, you gotta understand that.

if you're a apple fanboy, you will always hate those funny ice cream sandwiches and that stupid google play store.

So, even if you have 4s or 4s.5, when 5 is here you should get 5.

Regards

pkmusd wrote:

Apple products doesn't sell on the basis of reviews man, you gotta understand that.

if you're a apple fanboy, you will always hate those funny ice cream sandwiches and that stupid google play store.

Regards

So you are basically saying, Apple fans are retarded people, who have no judgmental ability, how naive.

Apple sells on wow factor and customer experience. Its the simplicity of the phone, the user friendliness and the beautiful design that helps the iPhone stand out. It is these characteristics that enable iPhone to stand tall and be the record setter in sales amidst companies that release phones like every 2 months and 10 variants of the same phone.

iPhone 5 is not a mentionable update for the iPhone 4S users, but there are people who use older variants of the iPhone and other brands as well. iPhone 5 is targeted at those customers.

johnkuriakose wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

Regards

So you are basically saying, Apple fans are retarded people, who have no judgmental ability, how naive.

Apple sells on wow factor and customer experience. Its the simplicity of the phone, the user friendliness and the beautiful design that helps the iPhone stand out. It is these characteristics that enable iPhone to stand tall and be the record setter in sales amidst companies that release phones like every 2 months and 10 variants of the same phone.

iPhone 5 is not a mentionable update for the iPhone 4S users, but there are people who use older variants of the iPhone and other brands as well. iPhone 5 is targeted at those customers.

Man, as you mentioned Apple's wow factor, beautiful, sophisticated design is the key. The innovated and the world is copying (not following) them.

Calling fans retards, doesn't help. I know Iphone 5 is not a significant update for Iphone 4s users, but still its a better phone.. so why not buy it.

Fine, you don't wanna spend simply don't and enjoy those ice cream sandwich, blueberry cheese cake phones :)

pkmusd, Im confused, are you an iPhone person or Samsung person???

Iphone..

Same here, getting mine hopefully next month :) I use a 3GS now so well worth the update.

johnkuriakose wrote:

Same here, getting mine hopefully next month :) I use a 3GS now so well worth the update.

I am running on 4S. Will be getting Iphone 5 in a month or so.. tight on budget as bought a kindle and now looking for Ipad mini as well :-)

At this point IMO as a majority apple user (imac, macbook pro, ipad) i fail to see Apples current strategy in the marketplace other than relying on its clout to sell products.  They have done nothing innovative.  They have alienated the professional sector that they started their roots with (I.E final cut pro being dumbed down, still no mac pro update) and replaced it with a slow moving update path (in terms of technology updates) compared to other makers who are also on a one year cycle (just happens to be a dozen makers, so a dozen flagship phones are out a year.  i dont count the non flagship becuase they are for a different demo)

the fact is. Samsung and HTC both are a year + ahead of apple in phone sales.  It used to be that android together didnt sell as much as apple.  Then android as an OS did sell more

Now this last month or two IIRC Samsung's GS3 outsold the iphone.  And since the GS3 only has i THINK 4 SKUs vs apples 6 Skus, thats quite an eye opener.

At this point, unless you are deeply vested in the Itunes arena (who is nowadays?) it is an exercise in simply fanboydom to stay with apple for a mobile device.

Freshlikesushi wrote:

At this point IMO as a majority apple user (imac, macbook pro, ipad) i fail to see Apples current strategy in the marketplace other than relying on its clout to sell products.  They have done nothing innovative.  They have alienated the professional sector that they started their roots with (I.E final cut pro being dumbed down, still no mac pro update) and replaced it with a slow moving update path (in terms of technology updates) compared to other makers who are also on a one year cycle (just happens to be a dozen makers, so a dozen flagship phones are out a year.  i dont count the non flagship becuase they are for a different demo)

the fact is. Samsung and HTC both are a year + ahead of apple in phone sales.  It used to be that android together didnt sell as much as apple.  Then android as an OS did sell more

Now this last month or two IIRC Samsung's GS3 outsold the iphone.  And since the GS3 only has i THINK 4 SKUs vs apples 6 Skus, thats quite an eye opener.

At this point, unless you are deeply vested in the Itunes arena (who is nowadays?) it is an exercise in simply fanboydom to stay with apple for a mobile device.

Very true in saying that Apple was not introduced anything out of the box. The death of its former CEO and mastermind - Steve Jobs has definetely taken a toll on the company.

The only reason why I still stick with iPhone is because its so user friendly -I'm not talking about iTunes and does everything I want a phone to do. Its the right size to hold in my hand and the apps and OS look so amazing.

johnkuriakose wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

Very true in saying that Apple was not introduced anything out of the box. The death of its former CEO and mastermind - Steve Jobs has definetely taken a toll on the company.

The only reason why I still stick with iPhone is because its so user friendly -I'm not talking about iTunes and does everything I want a phone to do. Its the right size to hold in my hand and the apps and OS look so amazing.

yeah, and on top of that atleast I can say I have a IOS 6 phone.. not a jelly bean, watermelon or vanilla ice cream sandwich.

Jokes apart, I agree with freshi that Samsung is a year ahead in terms of producing smartphones, google and nokia has geared up too. Wireless charging, NFC are prime features which apple should have done first. But, still I like my Iphone primarily because of two things
(i) The beautiful retina display - btw Samsung sux big time with its artificial amoled display that doesn't hold a candle against retina display.. esp in the day time when you're out exposed to sunlight.
(ii) Awesome apps in a lovely and professional appstore where you find quality products unlike Google Play store where you're searching hundreds of crappy applications to find one that's genuine
(iii) because it has apple logo at the back :-)

Btw, I am researching google nexus 4 and apparently as per the features and original price it seems a very good deal.. as a second phone to be kept.

i bought it before a month form Munich-germany ,

looks like 4s but taller , if u have iphone 4s , don't buy iphone 5