Hi. I am totally new here.

I am new here at this Blog, but unlike most I am Malaysian that lives in US for a long, long, long time (Will get to that next time :)). I grew up in Penang (Great food & romantic place), went to college & worked in KL & PJ before came here to US. Still planning on going back to MY. I enjoy reading from this forum since I am out of MY for such a long time & consider myself semi new to MY now. Thank you and for those that in MY, enjoy your stay.

Hello leonl.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thank you. Aurelie.

Have a great day.

Hello leonl.

Welcome to Expat.com

caesar1956 wrote:

Hello leonl.

Welcome to Expat.com

Thank you caesar. Hope you have a great stay in Malaysia so far.
Are you working in KL?

hi
no,,not working........business

caesar1956 wrote:

hi
no,,not working........business

That is great. Hopefully I will be able to have a business when I moved back to MY. Still debating on what business to start. Any suggestions? Thanks.

when you expect to come back to malaysia?

caesar1956 wrote:

when you expect to come back to malaysia?

Caesar, it is still up in the air. One of the reason is to be able to spend more time with my mom. The idea of moving home and staying here in US kind of switching back and forth with different approach. I am living quite comfortably here with house, cars, jobs, family, friends and so on. Moving back to MY, I will have to start all over especially work. I work for myself now and it is all about service. I can't move the company back home since the same service will not make enough to survive. I will have to come up with something that works back in MY before moving home. We will see.